Servings: 4 Yield: 4 wraps Prep 15 mins
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, shredded (about 2-1/2 cups), from a 3-pound chicken
- 4 rectangular wraps or large tortillas
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, cored, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 large cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
1. In large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, warm water, soy sauce and vinegar until smooth. Stir in the garlic and scallion. Add chicken and stir until coated.
2. Place one wrap or tortilla on a flat work surface. Scatter one-fourth each of chicken, red pepper, cucumber and bean sprouts over the top. Tightly roll up from one narrow end. Cut in half on the bias. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 4 wraps.
Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 322, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 4, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 27, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 767, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.